søndag 9. august 2009

The Second Ago

"It's weird. I feel like I've just returned from the world.
Returned to the world I mean. It's like I've been gone for a... month.
A year. A lifetime. And I can't remember anything.
Everything is new to me, though I've been around all the time.
It's like being asked that one question in which you do not know the answer.
No matter how hard you studied, read for you final exams,
and though answering that question has no effect, no consequence
for the result of the test, it pisses you off that you can't answer this
one last, god damned question. And when you're done,
the test has been handed in,
the question remains, floating in the air.
Around you. Under you. In you.
It becomes you.
And when your mind is somewhere else, the answer comes

to you, and relief and joy is brought upon you... That's how I feel.
Or how I felt. Just there. A second ago."

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar