onsdag 14. oktober 2009

La la la, rødt å sånn

Well, everyone said it was a mistake
to keep on going after you.
But I stayed strong and tuned in,
focused on what I knew I could do.
The masses were screaming "overload",
pointing at trails I left behind.
But I knew the outcome of my plan
would easily be kind, and then rewind.

But sadly, my train, it left too early, surely,
had I just been wide awake at that time
your hand would be in mine.

And so I was running scared,
afraid to lose my last chance with you.
I thought this was bullet proof,
only in mind on what I though I could do.

But sadly, my train, it left to early, surely,
if only these thoughts could disagree,
we'd have our heading.

Your eyes and your lips.
That smile melts me.
You know it's true.

So why can't we be together?
Am I the kind of guy that you're only friends with?
You know we're already dating,
can't we stop playing and make this come true?

I can't have this train to leave too early, surely,
you must understand, I love you more than I can show.

Your eyes and your lips.
That smile melts me.
You know it's true.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar